- Identify data issues, perform root cause analysis and resolve data quality issues.
- Participates in data management projects/initiatives that aim to improve the…
- Work closely with senior data analysts within the CoE to design and develop appropriate solutions for new business requirements.
- Key deliverables of the role.
- The group has product managers, project managers, data engineers, analysts, and data scientists who support the Customer Success Organization.
- The focus of this role is on data review and correction.
- Complete data sampling training procedures provided by experienced subject matter experts.
- Accurately review and enter order data as per company requirements.
- Participate in projects and initiatives related to quality, data migration, SKU testing and…
- Ensure correct asset modifications in SAP (e.g. sales, write off, Master data change).
- The role of a Capital Assets Financial Analyst is to ensure the accurate…
- You will identify discrepancies and make necessary updates to reconcile data while building and maintaining relationships with clients and contributors. this…
- Reviewing co-workers/analyst documentation (i.e. Buddy System).
- Troubleshooting any erroneous analytical data obtained (Involvement in Lab Investigations…
South Dublin, County Dublin
€40,000 - €50,000 a year
- Gather and analyse IT security related data such as logs and events, to identity risks, vulnerabilities or security breaches to the organisation.
- Own customer data management, ensure reporting and tracking to meet internal requirements.
- Guarantee that customer requirements are accurately met for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.