Data Analyst jobs
- This role is pivotal to the data collection process.
- Help identify trends and causation of inaccurate and/or incomplete data.
- Good PC skill would be advantage.
- Assist the data stewards by providing training, education, and guidance regarding master data processes.
- The Data Analyst is responsible for the data integrity…
- The focus of this role is on data review and correction.
- Complete data sampling training procedures provided by experienced subject matter experts.
Athlone, County Westmeath
- 2-3 years of experience in data analysis nd report generation.
- Fleet motor tax administrative duties.
- Experience using crystal reports would be an advantage.
Port Laoise, County Laois
- Support laboratory quality systems, including OOS and OOT result data.
- Ensure laboratory data is accurate and retained per company’s requirements.
- Proven experience performing significant data preparation, data analysis and report development.
- Experience in data manipulation with SQL and related tools,…
- Excellent computing and data processing skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with one of the following: SQL, Python, Java,…
- Strong in quantitative analysis, excel and logical reasoning; experience dealing with complex data sets for analysis.
- Disseminate data to appropriate client staff members.
- Review and utilize diagnostic tools and technology sources to develop complex data compilations.
- Meticulous attention to sample data entry and preparation.
- We are currently looking for a Lab Analyst to join our Quality team in Little Island on a 12 month…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.