Data Analyst jobs
- Proven ability to analyze large amounts of data in order to report critical information;
- Assessment of high risk customer profiles and large amounts of data to…
- Ensure correct asset modifications in SAP (e.g. sales, write off, Master data change).
- The role of a Capital Assets Financial Analyst is to ensure the accurate…
- This role is pivotal to the data collection process.
- Data quality check on market data in the internal database.
- Good PC skill would be an advantage.
- Identify data issues, perform root cause analysis and resolve data quality issues.
- Participates in data management projects/initiatives that aim to improve the…
- Mercury is an Irish Contractor with reach across Europe.
- We build and manage complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built…
- Experience querying and the SQL database and using extensive data sets.
- Provide precise gas and power market analysis to support the front office decision…
€35,000 - €40,000 a year
- Strong analytical skills, a logical mindset and the ability to critically analyse data.
- This role would ideally suit an analyst or audit trained professional…
- Experience working with data files is a must.
- Where necessary undertaking small mapping tweaks to address reconciliation data issues.
- Report Writing – Provide required data / intelligence to management on an ad-hoc basis to support effective decision making.
- Contribute to the definition of Mylan-wide data definitions, terminology, data quality and business rules.
- SAP experience preferred, particularly with material…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.