Data Analyst jobs
Port Laoise, County Laois
- Support laboratory quality systems, including OOS and OOT result data.
- Ensure laboratory data is accurate and retained per company’s requirements.
- Contribute to the definition of Mylan-wide data definitions, terminology, data quality and business rules.
- SAP experience preferred, particularly with material…
Credit Agricole Creditor Insurance Dublin
- Experience on data management and/or data analytics projects.
- Develop a Data User Club in order to promote data analytics and data visualisation best…
AA Euro Executive Recruitment
- Weekly Inputs and updates of project commercial data onto the organisations IT accounts software.
- Commercial QS / Data Analyst – Mallow.
- Strong analytical and excel skills: can collate and analyse data from various sources.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of month-end close activities,…
- Experience in data analysis, research, risk and fraud investigation, internet industry, intelligence, politics and/or international relations.
- Experience in an analytically rigorous role, preferably with financial data.
- Comfort in a fast paced, dynamic business environment, excellent communication and…
- Consolidate different adoption data points, churn indicators and CSAT scores.
- Collaborate with internal finance departments to identify and address data…
- Processes and reconciles data in various systems.
- Monitors and manages large volumes of transactions, assist with deal and asset on-boarding, provide data…
- Conducting Research on data received to confirm accuracy.
- Maintaining global data on price changes, new products & discontinued products.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.