- Ability to mentor junior developers.
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers, back-end developers and business stakeholders.
- Build, maintain and enhance websites.
€50,000 - €60,000 a year
- Design and implement ETL procedures for intake of data from both internal and outside sources, as well as ensure data is verified and quality is checked.
- The role requires the jobholder to develop, test, implement & document web applications to Group and Company standards and to the business requirements of our…
- You will be helping to develop new applications as well as supporting existing product suites.
- The client offers an excellent working life environment plus…
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- My Dublin based client is recruiting for a Firmware Developer.
- This role is on a permanent basis.
- The successful candidate will develop and maintain firmware…
- Collaborate with product design team to analyse requirements.
- Prioritise and estimate work items from the sprint backlog.
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS.
- My client is currently recruiting for an Embedded C Developer with a Linux background to join the team.
- There is also the possibility to be involved in host…
€65,000 - €75,000 a year
- Participate on projects, clarifying the business requirements, performing systems analysis, development and modification activities, as well as related…
€70,000 - €80,000 a year
- Work with game client developers to implement real-time, networked communications between game client and server.
- Good knowledge of Unix-like operating systems.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.