€35,000 - €45,000 a year
- This is a permanent role with a highly respected developer who have a great reputation to work for.
- Site Clerk required for Residential Developer with roles in…
€100,000 - €110,000 a year
- Contracts Manager required for a leading developer to oversee multiple projects in the greater Dublin Area.
- This is the ideal role for the experienced Contracts…
€40,000 - €50,000 a year
- Site Clerk required for an award winning Developer to work on a projects in South Dublin.
- The company have a great reputation within the construction industry…
€65,000 - €75,000 a year
- 5+ years’ experience at Site Management level working a main contractor or preferably a residential developer (Ireland or the UK).
- Good at leading a team.
€35,000 - €40,000 a year
- Construction Management Graduate required for a leading residential developer to work on a large-scale housing scheme in Wicklow.
€30,000 - €40,000 a year
- Junior Health and Safety Officer required for a leading Residential Developer to work on a project in North Dublin.
- Hold a full, clean Driving license.
€100,000 a year
- 10+ years’ experience working a main contractor or preferably a residential developer.
- Contracts Manager required for one of Ireland’s leading and well…
€75,000 - €85,000 a year
- Finishing Manager required for a leading Residential Developer to work on various housing projects around the Dublin Area.
€90,000 - €100,000 a year
- Development Manager required for a Leading Developer based in central Dublin.
- The successful development manager will be expected to lead their own projects…
€60,000 - €70,000 a year
- Assistant Project Manager required for a award winning residential Developer based in South Dublin.
- This Developer has a large portfolio of work in the pipeline…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.