You refined by:
- The following initiatives have been identified and are currently in train:
- Contributing to a Security Architecture process that enables the organisation to…
Dublin West, County Dublin
€55,000 - €65,000 a year
- Support the HR People Agenda including being a driver on engagement through management and analysis of our internal engagement survey.
- Full clean Irish drivers If you are a graduate or inexperienced, training in all of the above will be provided.
- A proven positive career, coming from an Operational, BPO or similar commercially focused industry, a minimum of 5 years' experience operating in a similar role…
- Make sure all holidays for drivers are managed and covered.
- A minimum of 2 Years experience in a similar role.
- Dealing with general customer inquiries.
- Working in a railway environment, you will provide professional support to the Programme Manager for the design and management of construction projects.
- Applicants should hold a Full clean driver's licence.
- This is a key Senior role with our client this will an excellent career choice for the right person with a…
€40,000 - €50,000 a year
- Working with the technical team in the preparation of design proposals and quotes with products and managing projects through to delivery on site.
- Working in a railway environment responsibilities include preparing and creating design concepts for new projects, alterations and redevelopments and to provide…
€40,000 - €45,000 a year
- Once the business has been secured it will be handed to a service support team to manage so your focus will be entirely on developing new business.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.