Driver jobs in Dublin
- Key Job Activities: The Main responsibilities of this Customer Service Administrator will include: Provide effective customer service for clients Administration…
- Minimum of 2 years C licence driving experience.
- To act as a positive ambassador for Greyhound with all customers and third parties.
- Up to date safe pass.
- The Specialist role is focused on working with customers together with Microsoft’s account teams to identify and drive opportunities in targeted workloads.
€6 - €21 an hour
- Buymie is an on-demand grocery delivery app, currently serving the greater Dublin area and commuter towns, that allows Customers to order from their favourite…
€13 an hour
- Please bring Photo Id CV Relevant License If required, a Garda National Immigration Bureau [GNIB] Card Level 4 If required, a Police Clearance from countries…
€13.90 an hour
- A full clean drivers licence is essential.
- At least 6 months Mobile Patrol experience or driving experience essential.
- Pension Scheme after 9 months service.
- Full clean drivers licence and access to own vehicle.
- Record contact details of customers in a precise manner.
- Location: 20/21 Upper Pembroke Street, Dublin 2.
- As an independent driver you get to be your own boss.
- At FREE NOW we are making a drive for drivers and are helping new drivers enter the industry every day.
€36,000 a year
- This role will also manage the branch facility its self, acting as the deputy to the Branch Manager.
- It will be responsible for the management of inventory and…
- Conduct research and analysis into the primary drivers of customer contacts.
- Business Insights: Has a nose for business, uses insights to impact commercial…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.