- We are currently seeking a Security Officer to work in one of our Cork sites.
- Control of access and egress of staff, visitors, contractors and drivers.
Navan, County Meath
- Would be required to do some nights out.
- ADR License would be an advantage.
Nurney, County Kildare
- Driver will be required to load and unload delivery vehicles.
- Driver is required for afternoon shift.
- Forklift driver required for busy transport company.
- We are looking for Drivers who:
- Hold a valid C + E HGV Driver Licence.
- We are always looking for exceptional Drivers to join our team!
- Minimum 6 months customer service experience.
- We aim to provide an excellent service to our customers through first line support.
- Owner drivers & Newcomers both welcome.
- Part-time Mini Bus driver also needed.
- Carlow Cabs are looking for drivers to meet the ever increasing demand!
Russell Brennan Keane
Athlone, County Westmeath
- Clean drivers licence, as the role may involve travel to various client sites around the country.
- 4 years plus experience in a similar role.
- Now hiring at 19 Prospect Road, Drumcondra, Dublin.
- Over the course of two years, FRP analysts will rotate through four, six-month rotations that enable them to build strong financial acumen and core business…
- Now hiring at 328 Old, Bray Road, Dublin 18.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.