Driving jobs in Brinny, County Cork
- Responsible for driving sales and providing high customer service within day to day banking products and Savings & Investment products.
- Responsible for driving sales and providing high customer service within day to day banking products and mortgages.
- Job Title: Personal Banking Executive.
€30,000 - €40,000 a year
- You will be responsible for desk side and remote support within Ireland and for the day to day support of Local Infrastructure and Telecoms at the following…
€50,000 - €70,000 a year
- Would you like to become a Financial Accountant with one of the most instantly recognisable global brands?
- Would you like to work for a company that is changing…
€50 - €60 an hour
- Motivating a multi-disciplinary Project Lead team to achieve program objectives, by driving performance so that everyone understands their contribution to the…
- Reporting into the Head of Sourcing, you will be key in driving best practice sourcing strategies across the desk and will deliver an excellent candidate…
- This is a very process driven role so proven experience in driving change through process is a must.
- Excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to join a…
- Ability to work successfully across global components in a matrix organization, focus externally, and significantly change business models in a highly matrix…
€40,000 - €50,000 a year
- Ensure a consistent focus and involvement in driving efficiencies and process improvements.
- Payroll Specialist - 14 month FTC.
- Responsible for driving performance of the strategic relationship under the direction of the department Sr.
- A leading bio-pharmaceutical in Cork is looking for…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.