Driving jobs in Brinny, County Cork
- Please note – to be considered for this role you must have previous optical experience.
- You will be part of a hardworking and driven team and your involvement…
- SensL is the leading manufacturer of analog Silicon Photomultiplier (SiPM) and Single Photon Avalanche Diode (SPAD) products.
- Primary Location: IE-M-Cork.
- You should be able to demonstrate an appropriate level of technical expertise to carry out the following:
- Experience of some or all of the following: AutoCAD;…
- Continuous process improvement and optimisation, driving key performance metrics (Yield, UPH, Order Cycle Time, Cost, Scrap, DPPM, CPK etc.).
- Providing input and expertise in driving the development and growth of the business IT Strategy.
- Barden FS have partnered with a global Pharmaceutical client in…
- Proven experience in driving and achieving continuous improvement actions.
- Apply Now if you are interested in the above Process Engineer position with your CV…
€81,356 - €97,274 a year
- Typically 8 years' post-doctoral experience, or equivalent, in Power Management IC design or research activities - mixed signal devices/circuits/ICs and system…
- We currently have an opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer.
- Maintenance engineers are responsible for maintaining and repairing of machinery, plant equipment,…
HK Electric Investments
Tower, County Cork
- Higher Diploma or above in Logistics, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Industrial.
- Holder of Industrial Safety Training Certificate (Green Card) and a…
- Remains current with new labour legislation, court decisions, 3rd party relationships and government regulations in order to keep abreast of legal developments.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.