Education Posts jobs
You refined by:
- Reporting to the Service Manager through the Programmes Supervisor, the post holder will facilitate service users in their choices, developing programmes within…
- Job Title: SCH/002/2020 - Chaplain.
- Closing date: 29/01/2020 12:00.
- Proposed Interview Date: To Be Confirmed.
- Or (ii) Possess an equivalent qualification.
- Science/ Food Science/ other related discipline qualification at higher education level, OR equivalent experience in industry;
St. Patrick's University Hospital
- To develop post monitoring processes to ensure the service user and.
- A minimum of 5 years post-registration clinical experience.
- Liaison with MDTs and GP’s.
- Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work.
- Together, we build products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and…
- We are committed to the provision of the highest quality Catholic education in the Jesuit tradition.
- Interested candidates should contact the Secretary to the…
Nord Anglia Education
- Experience of working in the service delivery/education sector would be a bonus.
- NAE schools deliver high quality, transformational education and ensure…
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records.
- Purcelloleary have been assigned to recruit for the following role:
- Sort, code and match invoices.
€73,108 - €93,285 a year
- The successful candidate must have a Level 8 Honours degree or equivalent and a Masters degree or PhD or equivalent professional qualification along with a…
€80,000 a year
- Postgraduate level education in Bioinformatics, Computational Biology or Computer Science - ideally a PhD.
- At least two years of post-educational experience in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.