Education Training Board jobs
- Promote the development of our people across the business with regards to QSHE and initiate business unit specific education and training where required.
Kate Cowhig International
€29,860 - €46,501 a year
- To be a leading international university medical campus for women and infants’ healthcare research/development, education and training – resulting in…
- Consider if PwC staff need training on the administrator systems and arrange as needed.
- Organising regular meetings - getting to know management and…
- Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied…
- Experience in leading a training function desirable.
- Participate fully in any cross-functional training initiatives.
- Site Learning Lead -L&D Specialist.
€69,654 - €97,612 a year
- Please note that an appointment to posts advertised will be dependent on University approval, together with the terms of the employment control framework for…
- Preparation of any group, board or ad hoc reporting required by your clients.
- Professional Development – Clear Career Path, Education Assistance, Recognition…
- Actively engage in staff development and training by making recommendations with regard to the ongoing education, mentoring, training and in-service needs of…
- Six Sigma or other quality tools training desired.
- Other continuing education initiatives or relevant industry or compliance certifications.
South Dublin, County Dublin
€57,436 - €64,863 a year
- Information and education, as applicable.
- Contribute to service development through appropriate continuous education,.
- This role leads on innovative nursing.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.