Electrical Control jobs
ERM Engineering Construction
- Electrical Team Leader responsible for Project Delivery and Project Controls.
- Ideally at least 12 years as Electrical Engineer.
- MV and LV Power system design.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 3 + years post graduate experience working as an Electrical Design Engineer within an engineering consultancy…
- As a Data Center Electrical Engineer, you will be involved in the development of complex electrical and controls infrastructure from site assessments and…
- Grid Integration and Control of Distributed Generation Sources.
- Matlab SPS/PSIM/PSCAD/IPSA or other electrical and power system simulation tools.
- Candidates should be familiar with mechanical systems, PLC controls, low-voltage controls, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Design of electrical distribution, general services, lighting, fire and intruder alarms, motor control panels and containment systems.
- Aug 22, 2019, 3:18:00 PM.
- Design of Control Panels / Remote IO Panels / Network Panels.
- You will hold or will be studying for an Honours Degree in Electrical / Physics or Automation.
- Advanced Manufacturing, Electrical and Control Eng., Aircraft Systems, Pharmaceutical Technology, Vacuum Technology, Automation and Instrumentation, Electronic…
- Electronic & Ultrasonic design control & debug experience – current technologies.
- Integra LifeSciences, a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to…
- Project manages automation centered projects & control system modification, ensuring that verification & validation procedures are implemented;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.