Electrical Control jobs
- Junior electrical or mechanical engineer required in the Limerick region to work on a pharma site for an electrical contractor.
- What you'll need to succeed.
HRM Executive Recruitment
€80,000 a year
- Lead technical root cause analysis, incident investigations and troubleshooting issues related to electrical, instrumentation and equipment control systems.
- Strong LV design experience with motor control and variable speed drives.
- First People Solutions are currently recruiting Electrical Engineers for an…
- Hold a Signalling, third level electrical engineering and/or other relevant qualification.
- Demonstrable competencies in business management skills including…
- Solidworks electrical experience is essential.
- Experience in instrumentation and control panels.
- The successful candidate will be required to determine and…
- Quality Control Engineer - Dublin - 106467.
- The purpose of the Quality Control Engineer within our T&D Division is to provide support in Technical Training,…
- Use statistics and statistical process controls to confirm plant operations, capability, reliability and quality.
- They are currently looking to fill an Automation Engineer position within the electrical design department.
- Risk analysis and safety compliance related to the…
- Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of…
Pale Blue Dot ® Recruitment
- Oversight and control of assigned projects.
- Our client are a contract manufacturer of single-use medical devices and provide integrated technical solutions and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.