Electrical Control jobs
- Degree in Electrical Services engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Competent in electrical design software.
- Estimating and Cost Control on projects.
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience supervising MEICA (Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Control & Automation) works.
- Minimum 10+ years of Quantity surveying experience essential on Electrical Projects.
- Identify potential commercial risks, manage & implement agreed mitigation…
- Ensure effective cost and sales control in conjunction with Q.S.
- Ensure productivity at work face is measured on a weekly basis also maintain project progress…
- A minimum of 8 years relevant experience is essential in programming systems support preferably in a food or process environment.
- Electrical controls, AC/DC motors, servo motors, invertors, general panel equipment, drives and pneumatics.
- Detailing electrical schematics for build.
- PLC machine control & Operator Interface.
- Perform preventative and corrective control system maintenance, completing all associated paperwork including software…
- Experience of working with electrical equipment.
- Responsible for Systems, Software and Electrical Drawings.
- Design and programming of PLC/HMI control systems.
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.