Electrical Control jobs
You refined by:
- Typical fields of expertise include: materials, mechanics and systems, electrical, optics, chemistry, software, automation systems, packaging, testing and…
- Plan, organise, lead, coordinate & control all activities concerned with the construction of Mechanical Piping / HVAC projects.
- Post award financial and contractual control.
- Company: Are you a mechanical & electrical candidate with at least 5 years’ experience working on large mechanical…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering (mechanical, industrial, chemical, electrical) or equivalent discipline is preferred.
- Managing access control and security systems.
- Understanding of financial budgeting, management and control techniques.
- Develop and implement on site SOPs.
Pale Blue Dot ® Recruitment
- Familiarity with IEC 60601 electrical safety advantageous.
- Direct and control verification and validation activities and documentation.
€55,000 - €60,000 a year
- The successful candidate will be expected to coordinate and control the installation and delivery of Mechanical & Electrical services, and ensure that the work…
- Automation Controls Engineer (Contract) - Galway - 106021.
- Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Controls Engineer…
- Design FMEA and control plans.
- Participate in technical design reviews to ensure electrical design integrity and safety are achieved.
- The role involves the development of robotic control solutions using ABB, Kuka,Techman & MiR.
- On approval of project concept, the candidate will be involved in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.