Electrical Control jobs
You refined by:
- As a Control Systems Engineer, your role will be the development, commissioning and support of automation and control systems.
- The ideal candidate will have, at a minimum, a QQI Level 6 or Level 7 qualification in a Technicial, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Moulding or related…
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, such as Mechanical, Electrical or Biomedical.
- Participate in PFMEA, Control Plan, SOP and PPAP generation associated wth…
- Contribute to and execute the supply chain sensor strategy including theory, design, and integration of sensor devices, and develop physical and biological…
- Implementation of code changes under change control.
- Why Choose This Role & SL Controls.
- SL Controls are experts in the area of Equipment System Integration and…
- Strong knowledge in Hard Real Time Control and inter-processor communication.
- Strong knowledge in the embedded User Interface design and display device control…
- Jnr Electrical Engineer required in Limerick on a large pharma site for engineering / document control role.
- Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Machine design, mechanical and electrical design, engineering economics, engineering statistics, DOE, and project management.
- Partnering with client R&D depts.
- Ensure compliance across projects for design control, risk management and change control processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required, electrical or…
- The Engineer will be able to troubleshoot mechanical, electrical and controls equipment.
- Ability to read CAD prints and electrical diagrams.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.