Electrical Control jobs
- The Trainee Electrical Engineer will work with the electrical and automation design team on the development of electrical and automation control systems for…
- Our commercial businesses include Otis elevators and escalators and UTC Climate, Controls & Security - a leading provider of heating, ventilation, air…
- Documentation and control responsibility for all processes and procedures related to the position.
- Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build…
- Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications.
- Today, we're aggressively developing new timing technologies; including Ultra…
- To monitor and control the movement of company owned and hired equipment and transport (does not include vehicles allocated to individuals for personal use).
- They will be responsible for and support electrical systems on the Cork Campus.
- Electrical Systems on site include MV and LV switchgear, transformers,…
- The successful candidate will therefore be required to integrate and control the relevant components of the wearable system.
- Contract: Full Time/Fixed Term.
- Experience in the mechanical & electrical sector an advantage.
- 3+ years’ experience in a cost control / management role.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Celtic Anglian Water Ltd.
Ringsend, County Dublin
- This will include working with multi-disciplinary teams of civil, mechanical, process and electrical/ICA engineers/ contractors.
- Position’s available in both our Cork & Dublin offices.
- The role may involve a mixture of office and site-based responsibilities.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.