Electrical Control jobs
- The successful candidate will therefore be required to integrate and control the relevant components of the wearable system.
- Contract: Full Time/Fixed Term.
- Maintain housekeeping in the control room.
- OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES: Knowledge in plant electrical distribution system, turbine generation operations, boiler…
- Our commercial businesses include Otis elevators and escalators and UTC Climate, Controls & Security - a leading provider of heating, ventilation, air…
- Understands the requirements of process monitoring and control of validated processes.
- POSITION TYPE: 2 year Fixed term Contract.
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and life safety monitoring and control systems typically used in critical environments.
Ennis, County Clare
- The Aerospace Power Electronics Engineer position executes electrical design and development of power and control electronics.
- Experience in the mechanical & electrical sector an advantage.
- 3+ years’ experience in a cost control / management role.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
€55,000 - €65,000 a year
- Monitor, co-ordinate and control the flow of M&E design information to ensure the timely release of information for construction activities.
- Ensuring documentation is on site for PAT testing of electrical equipment.
- Recruit, manage and control directly employed site teams & multiple sub contractor…
- Documentation and control responsibility for all processes and procedures related to the position.
- Design custom optical and electrical instrumentation and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.