Electrical Control jobs
€50,000 - €60,000 a year
- Coordinate and control the flow of M&E design information.
- Building Services Coordinator required for a leading main building contractor.
- Salary circa €50k-60K.
€55,000 - €65,000 a year
- Monitor, co-ordinate and control the flow of M&E design information to ensure the timely release of information for construction activities.
- Delivering customized solutions for electrical building services and control systems,.
- Schemes involving LV power and control systems;
- Pension matched up to 7%;
- Experience in maintaining financial control and service standards.
- Experience in mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) and building fabric maintenance.
- Your device or browser may also enable you to control the collection of data from your device – see your device and browser instructions for more information in…
Carrickmines, County Dublin
- Dixons Carphone is Europe’s leading electrical and telecommunications company.
- You will support your General Manager with and be accountable for the Store P&L,…
Peterley Manor Farm
Shercock, County Cavan
- Experience of PLC Automatic control systems.
- Excellent electrical and mechanical troubleshooting & fault-finding skills.
- Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications.
- Bachelor’s degree required in a relevant engineering discipline (e.g.…
- Work closely with mechanical, electrical , automation and process controls teams.
- We are looking to speak with options that can drive all aspects of line…
- Some of the key duties would include; procurement management, document control including RFI management, submittal, transmittals, quality plan implementation,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.