Engineer Polymer jobs
- Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional…
- Work closely with maintenance, tool room and process engineers to ensure technical support for the room.
- Summary: The Polymer Apprentice will be responsible for…
Carrick-On-Shannon, County Leitrim
- The Freudenberg Group, a global technology group with 48,000 employees in some 60 countries, develops leading-edge technologies, and excellent products,…
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge of core polymer processes including Extrusions and/or Injection Moulding.
- Equipment/tooling design and improvements.
Pale Blue Dot® Recruitment
- This is an excellent opportunity to join an established organisation with manufacturing sites worldwide.
- As Senior NPI Engineer, you will be involved in leading…
- A strong focus will be on supporting Injection Moulding core polymer processes.
- Salary: €Negotiable + DOE.
- Location: Dublin South / North Wicklow.
- Job Title: Moulding Engineer - NPI.
- The role is for an experienced Moulding Engineer who will directly support moulding activities within the New Product…
- Provide polymer processing and engineering expertise for a range of projects, and in some instances, lead activity in identifying and implementing engineering…
- Co-ordinates activities of one or more technicians or engineers in an assigned phase of a development project.
- Responsibilities of R&D Biomedical Engineer:
- Location: Carrick-on-Shannon, Co. Leitrim, Ireland.
- We are currently hiring a Medical Device – New Product Introduction Engineer:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.