English Language jobs
- Fluency in another language an advantage.
- We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do.
- Our technology revolves around this core philosophy.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Partner with your assigned business unit and ensure a deep understanding of business strategy and implement high-quality…
- Minimum of 12 months’ previous experience internationalisation\localisation process for Arabic language.
- You will be responsible for.
- Partner with our vendor partners to improve the quality of the regional language workflows, developing training materials and running regular calibration…
- English as working language, and native level in one of the languages (Arabic/French/German /Italian/Spanish/Polish/Russian).
- Perform audio casting, as well as audio file review for the Japanese language.
- Strong written Japanese skills with an ability to write creatively when required…
- We recruit across 40 languages worldwide with offices in Cork, London, Paris, Austin and Cupertino and over 480 staff members worldwide.
- Very good MS Office skills, excellent English and nice to have Irish language skills.
- CYBEX is a company that puts tomorrow’s people at the heart of its brand.
- Stable job - permanent employment contracts, Great rewards for referring your friends: consistent bonuses and prizes International career - regular training and…
- (Additional language skills would be desirable).
- For a fixed term of one year, we are currently seeking a PR expert to help manage public communications for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.