- Analysis and reporting• Identification and mitigation of potential future environmental problems• Response to and management of environmental impact from…
Swords, County Dublin
€21.20 - €36.05 an hour
- Assures compliance with all safety and environmental requirements.
- CK Group is recruiting for a Laboratory Instrument Specialist to join a company in the…
- In particular, Tyndall has recently received significant funding from to develop a state-of-the-art piezoelectric MEMS platform capability to enable both R&D…
- Consent process• It is essential comprehensive data is available for the preparation of environmental analysis for consent processes of various types.
€18,000 a year
- Enthusiasm and an awareness of environmental issues of materials sustainability in society.
- Ongoing production of plastics from petrochemical sources is…
- To complete environmental audits (food safety, health and safety and fire safety audits) in accordance with legal and client driven requirements in line with…
- MaREI is a key research centre within UCC’s Environmental Research Institute (ERI) which is an internationally recognised Institute for environmental research…
€59,828 - €75,527 a year
- In particular, Tyndall has recently received significant funding to develop a state-of-the-art piezoelectric MEMS platform capability to enable both R&D and…
Executive Edge Recruitment
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Our clients, A multinational firm, are looing to recruit an experienced Environmental, Health & Safety Advisor to join their team.
- Writing and reviewing QA department procedures and reports eg. protocols, SOPs , environmental reports etc.
- Contribute to the quality assessment of a clinical,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.