North Dublin, County Dublin
- Implement the company’s health, safety, quality and environmental policy, procedures and management systems.
- A leading Building and Civil Contractor is seeking…
- Microbiology Analyst X 2 | Cork based | Experience in a Microbiology laboratory required | Permanent | Rory, P: 021-4911063 or E: rory.walsh@collinsmcnicholas…
- Monitor performance of environmental abatement equipment and work with Maintenance personnel to ensure compliance with environmental requirements.
- Our client, a leading company in Sligo, is seeking a Quality Professional.
- Quality Professional position within the Quality Projects team.
- Company seeking someone at an early stage in their career, ideally with 1 – 4 years of industry experience, preferably medical device or another similar…
- Communicate any concerns about the work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to management.
- Review and update QA Documentation.
- Drive quality culture across all sites in accordance with quality, environmental, health & safety policies, guidelines and processes.
- Reviewing tender documentation and providing the best possible design solution available ensuring that health, safety, quality, environmental and energy aspects…
- Demonstrable health, safety and environmental knowledge.
- The Production Engineer will support the ongoing operations within the dressing/fabrication department,…
- Writing and reviewing QA department procedures and reports eg. protocols, SOPs , environmental reports etc.
- Contribute to the quality assessment of a clinical,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.