You refined by:
- The environmental consultant will undertake specific tasks under Senior Manager direction in a wide range of projects related to Integrated Pollution Control …
- 5+ years of experience in an environmental consultancy.
- You will work as part of a friendly and growing team on a wide variety of environmental projects.
- Conduct frequent site inspections to assess and correct all environmental, health and safety matters.
- Supervise multiple locations safety inspection/risk…
- Providing technical input into waste, circular economy and environmental projects;
- Knowledge of relevant Irish and European waste and environmental legislation;
- Providing support for stability studies, the site clearance air monitoring programme, utility and environmental monitoring programmes.
- To provide Quality Control support during batch manufacture and filling process.
- Providing QC support during batch manufacture, ensuring turnaround times are…
Harry Walsh Associates
- Knowledge of and experience in contaminated land/geo-environmental assessment would be an advantage.
- 5-10 years post qualification experience, most of which…
- It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading…
M/A Com Technolgy Solutions
- Headquartered in Lowell, Massachusetts, MACOM is certified to the ISO9001 international quality standard and ISO14001 environmental management standard.
- Work with all levels of Boston Scientific employees to identify and control significant environmental health and safety impacts of operations.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.