- Demonstrated technical advanced skills and varied HSE experience including environmental or safety management systems, waste management, climate, water,…
- Waters creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering ultra performance liquid chromatography (UPLC), high-performance liquid…
- Strong problem-solving skills; considering business process and environmental changes.
- Reporting to: Lead Business Analyst.
- We are the helpful energy company.
- With a network of offices in Europe, Asia and the US and a multi-discipline team of 2,600 people, we deliver complex, capital projects in the life sciences,…
- To adhere to all company and legislative health, safety and environmental requirements.
- Primary Location - IRE-Leinster-Dublin.
- For Us, It's A Mission.
- + Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- + Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope…
- + An understanding of EIA and environmental processes;
- + Involvement in environmental studies and EIA’s;
- You will be expected to work closely with environmental…
- Good knowledge of Project scheduling, planning, estimation, procurement, cost control & health, safety, and environmental requirements.
- SAP knowledge is a plus.
- In particular comply with the code of conduct, quality, security and occupational health, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Support a safe working environment by complying with all pertinent environmental health/safety practice, rules and regulations.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.