- Environmental Scientist: 5 + years experienceWe are seeking Environmental Consultants to work within our growing Environmental team in our Cork office on…
- Providing expert environmental advice relating to environmental assessment and management into the design and construction of major infrastructure projects.
€40,000 - €45,000 a year
- 2 years postgraduate experience in an environmental specialist role.
- We are currently looking to recruit an Environmental Specialist to work on project…
- Manage aspect and impact register, setting environmental objectives, targets and programmes.
- Co-ordinate EHS activities in the facility to ensure continued…
- The successful candidate will carry out the following:
- Work as part of and support cross disciplinary teams working in preliminary design, statutory consent and…
- Promote continuous improvement in all environmental and safety matters.
- Ensure environmental, health & safety (EHS&E) global management standards are met and…
- Providing technical input into waste, circular economy and environmental projects;
- Knowledge of relevant Irish and European waste and environmental legislation;
- Good knowledge of relevant environmental legislation;
- A postgraduate degree in environmental science or related discipline;
- Employer: Nicholas O’Dwyer Ltd.
- Respect for people and nature underlies Oriflame’s operating principles and is reflected in its social and environmental policies.
- What we are looking for:
Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Thermo Fisher Scientific are looking to hire Process Operators, to be based at our Cork manufacturing site.
- Potential to be assigned to a variety of production…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.