- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
- Drive awareness of recognition programs and employee affinity groups – Unity (Women @PayPal), Pride (LGBT), Gives (charity), Green (environmental), Amplify …
Harry Walsh Associates
- Knowledge of and experience in contaminated land/geo-environmental assessment would be an advantage.
- 5-10 years post qualification experience, most of which…
- Experience in IPC licence and environmental management.
- Coordinate environmental controls and ensure compliance with IPC licence.
€45,000 - €55,000 a year
- Implement the company’s health, safety, quality and environmental policy, procedures and management systems.
- Health and Safety Officer with 2 years+ experience…
- AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV) is a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company.
- AbbVie employs approximately 28,000 people worldwide and markets medicines in more…
- Responsible for maintaining health, safety and environmental standards in store.
- New Balance was founded on one simple maxim: we were born to move.
- The Work Pack Developer will be part of a multi-discipline WorkFace Planning & Coordination team and will be responsible for producing mechanical & piping Work…
- Contribute to generating international media coverage on environmental stories.
- Strong interest in pursuing a career communicating technical and environmental…
- To ensure all environmental matters are communicated effectively.
- To ensure adequate environmental training is delivered throughout the plan commensurate with…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.