Equalities Officer jobs
Grangegorman Development Agency
- We are committed to a policy of equal opportunities and encourage applications under all nine grounds of the Employment Equality Acts 1998 - 2015.
- To actively promote the Company’s Equality & Diversity Policy, encouraging staff awareness and participation in all areas.
- Employee transfer set ups for Europe.
€87,325 - €107,399 a year
- Salary for this post is €87,325- €107,399 (Principal Officer scale).
- Reporting to the CEO, the Head of Policy and Strategic Planning will oversee HEA policy…
- Nine grounds of the Employment Equality Act.
- Reporting to the Chief Officer, the Project Director will play a key part in managing a significant.
€54,612 - €75,593 a year
- Establish a defined remit and sustainable caseload for individual officers working on the programme.
- Responsible for the management of the financial operations…
|Apply with your Indeed CV|
- Outreach and Training Officer (Youth Work Sector).
- The Outreach and Training Officer has responsibility over the following areas:
- Sounds great, how do I apply?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.