Excel Recruitment jobs
- Experience working in recruitment is a distinct advantage.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office - in particular excel.
- Support of early careers recruitment.
- The closing date for applications is 21 February 2020.
- Role: Internship, Recruitment Resourcer, Pfizer Grange Castle.
- Strong Microsoft Office (intermediate level excel, word & PowerPoint) skills required.
- Lead and mentor direct reports to ensure development and delivery of…
€33,971 - €66,118 a year
- Project start-up, including recruitment.
- Computer literate, with proficiency in the use of MS Office, Word, excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- We recognise and reward your high performance and you have the opportunity to excel, progress and share in our success.
- Thank you for your co-operation.
- Experience of using social media networks for recruitment is a strong advantage.
- There are 10 people in the team and we’re looking to recruit another…
Link Personnel Services
North Dublin, County Dublin
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- Our Client, a Large International Firm based in Dublin 1 requires a Graduate Recruitment Specialist to join their team.
- Very creative and uses own initiative.
€30,000 - €40,000 a year
- GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction…
€10.25 - €11.00 an hour
- Event Staff Jobs for festivals and sports stadiums.
- Excel Recruitment are looking for staff with experience in retail and hospitality for a variety of sporting…
RIMES Technologies Corporation
- Whether it’s through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.