Expert Ireland jobs
You refined by:
- Logitech is currently seeking a Technical CAD Admin with outstanding 3D surfacing skills to join our multi disciplinary team in Cork, Ireland.
- Provides expert commercial and clinical contracting and legal project management support to the Product Lifecycle Services (PLS) organization.
- The Clinical Scientific Expert Group Head is responsible for supervision of a team of clinical scientific Experts (CSE’s) and competency building of the team.
- Implementation Specialist is an exemplary subject matter expert to design and build leading-edge solutions for IBM’s clients.
- GTS is the place for you!
- To be fully immersed into our Culture from day 1, working alongside key industry experts and Kepak leaders.
- Our Graduate programme allows dynamic, hardworking…
- Lead implementation of continuous improvement projects or act as subject matter expert for SPC, FMEA, Capability Assessments, MSAs, CI and Process Validation.
- 9 – The number of divisions in Novartis that we the Global Training, Design and Delivery team support across 24 countries.
- What you’ll bring to the role:
- This position supports all Novartis divisions and has overall accountability for the effective planning and implementation of the Commercial IT solutions,…
- Act as reference point of contact in RE for Sales, Medical & PLS Business Capabilities.
- Accountable for ensuring that existing/ new services related with these…
- The catalyst for this new unit was Accenture’s recent acquisition of LabAnswer, a leading U.S.-based research and laboratory informatics technology consulting…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.