Expert Ireland jobs
You refined by:
- Provides expert commercial and clinical contracting and legal project management support to the Product Lifecycle Services (PLS) organization.
- May act as a Subject Matter Expert for key operational areas influencing Clinical Scientific Expert Group and wider area of CD&A.
- What you’ll bring to the role:
- Act as a subject matter expert on various HSE topics and programs in Biosafety, Radiation Safety, Environment, Technical Safety, Pharmaceuticals in the…
- Act as reference point of contact in RE for Sales, Medical & PLS Business Capabilities.
- Accountable for ensuring that existing/ new services related with these…
- That is the number of global projects that you might be supporting globally.
- Novartis Business Services IT (NBS IT) is working to support Novartis to deliver…
- 2000, the applications moved so far from Remedy OnDemand to ServiceNow.
- The senior member of Digital Service Enablement Design & Architecture Team supporting…
- Is the number of associates your work will impact and make the work day easier.
- Lead Platform architect creates the detailed IT solution/service design, based…
- Executes call plans for customers, including medical experts from customer or academic communities;
- The Disease Area Manager’s aim is to build and execute…
- Novartis is currently conducting over 20 clinical trials in Ireland.
- Define and execute Medical Expert engagement strategy, discussing medical scientific…
- Serve as subject matter expert and KM team liaison for metadata, search and end-user behavior.
- 125,000 - The number of Novartis associates that our services…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.