Expert Ireland jobs
€32.30 an hour
- Utilise multifaceted industry and process excellence standards on an expert level in daily quality operations, including good manufacturing practices (GMP),…
- Accountable for technical performance and results of a team; proactively and respectfully identifies and resolves individual and team performance issues;…
- Educate and train staff (cross sites) in quality risk management principles and practices and act as a subject matter expert and resource for QRM matters.
- A Process Owner is required by Careerwise Recruitment to work for our Limerick based client.
- Acting as Subject Matter Expert regarding products and other…
- Respond to sales inquiries either by phone or direct with customers, provide advice, information, quotations and ensure maximum level of sales and margin.
- Involve the appropriate subject matter experts (SMEs) to answer detailed information requests and help troubleshoot unexpected process performance.
- Utilizes multifaceted industry and process excellence standards on an expert level in daily quality operations, including good manufacturing practices (GMP),…
- Delivering the pharmacy strategy through care conversations with customers and patients providing expert advice throughout.
- What’s in it for you?
- They are the subject matter expert on the team for all fund specific requirements.
- We believe our most valuable asset is our engaged, empowered & diverse…
- Manage, develop and build a team of subject matter experts in the areas of cleaning validation and SIP validation and continuing validation.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.