- We know a thing or two at Primark about creating a stylish look and offering the latest trends – it’s why people flock to our stores for our amazing fashion.
- A knowledge and interest in fashion and seasonal trends.
- Are you ready to put your creativity to work in the world of fashion?
- Your to-do list includes:
- Do you have a creative flair and a love for all things fashion related?
- Are you passionate, innovative and hardworking?
- What we’re looking for:
- You have genuine passion for beauty and fashion.
- Extensive knowledge of the current trends including fashion and beauty within women and men’s categories.
- Previous retail, hospitality or customer service experience along with an excellent understanding of premium fashion industry.
- F/T - 40 hrs per week.
- Resolve issues and escalate risks in a timely fashion to the relevant on-site stakeholders.
- As a company we are committed to ‘Inventing for Life’ in all that we…
- 2 years fashion value retail experience.
- Purpose of role: To assist the store management team in the day to day running of departments, while aiming to maximise…
- We are Ireland’s largest retailer providing fashion, food and homewares for our loyal customers.
- Knowledge in either graphics, fashion or textile design with a…
- Address issues in a timely fashion using critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Are you looking for a career that matters?
- Are you a graduate of retail fashion, Business, or Finance with tonnes of talent and an interest in fashion retail?
- What you’ll do as a Trainee Merchandiser.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.