You refined by:
- Adored by fashion fans and value seekers alike Primark is widely established as the destination store for keeping up with the latest looks without breaking the…
- Previous retail, hospitality or customer service experience along with an excellent understanding of premium fashion industry.
- P/T - 16 hrs per week.
- Passion for fashion and latest trends.
- Excellent communication skills and great fashion awareness.
- Providing helpful advice about the latest fashion and trends…
- You are passionate about fashion and are knowledgeable of fashion trends.
- If you wish to join an international luxury fashion group with great career…
Blanchardstown, County Dublin
- A flair for fashion and style with an eye for detail.
- The role of an Optical Assistant offers more responsibility and involvement than your normal run-of-the…
- Founded in Paris in 1998, the brand excels in bold, modern, urban fashion.
- Maje has established itself as a leading brand in accessible luxury, thanks to…
- Instead, we’re proud of our team’s unique personalities and to showcase this we have a fashion conscious, business casual dress code, which encourages our teams…
- Find your place in a fast moving environment where you create the optimal shopping experience, with excellent customer service in a global fashion setting.
- We are leading in the design, manufacture, distribution fashion, luxury, sports and performance eyewear.
- David Clulow is largest eyewear company with stores…
- Previous experience of working in fashion retail is desirable.
- If you like sharing responsibility, developing both professionally and personally, and wants to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.