- Previous retail, hospitality or customer service experience along with an excellent understanding of premium fashion industry.
- P/T - 16 hrs per week.
- You will have an awareness of fashion/trends, be able to outfit build and respond to customer needs ensuring that have a seamless shopping experience.
Letterkenny, County Donegal
- Identifies, summarizes and articulates fraud referrals in a timely fashion following established guidelines.
- Time management, communication skills, and accuracy…
Shannon, County Clare
- Key Responsibilities: • Use higher tools and equipment to complete assembly of medical devices precisely and in a timely fashion at each multiple work stations,…
- All we want for Christmas is You.
- Unwrap the perfect job this Christmas with Full Time opportunities across the following areas:
- Instead, we’re proud of our team’s unique personalities and to showcase this we have a fashion conscious, business casual dress code, which encourages our teams…
- Resolve issues and escalate risks in a timely fashion to the relevant on-site stakeholders.
- As a company we are committed to ‘Inventing for Life’ in all that we…
- At Dunnes Stores, we pride ourselves in delivering outstanding service and quality products whether it is food or fashion.
- A knowledge and interest in fashion and seasonal trends.
- Are you ready to put your creativity to work in the world of fashion?
- Your to-do list includes:
- Passion for fashion and latest trends.
- Excellent communication skills and great fashion awareness.
- Providing helpful advice about the latest fashion and trends…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.