- We are Ireland’s largest retailer providing fashion, food and homewares for our loyal customers.
- Knowledge in either graphics, fashion or textile design with a…
- Address issues in a timely fashion using critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Are you looking for a career that matters?
Shannon, County Clare
- Key Responsibilities: • Use higher tools and equipment to complete assembly of medical devices precisely and in a timely fashion at each multiple work stations,…
- 2 years fashion value retail experience.
- Purpose of role: To assist the store management team in the day to day running of departments, while aiming to maximise…
- NARS inspires self-expression, creativity and artistry - bringing high-fashion, high-style and forward thinking to beauty.
- Reports to: Area Manager NARS.
- Are you a graduate of retail fashion, Business, or Finance with tonnes of talent and an interest in fashion retail?
- What you’ll do as a Trainee Merchandiser.
- Instead, we’re proud of our team’s unique personalities and to showcase this we have a fashion conscious, business casual dress code, which encourages our teams…
- All we want for Christmas is You.
- Unwrap the perfect job this Christmas with Full Time opportunities across the following areas:
Newbridge, County Kildare
- Passion for fashion, market, competitors and trend awareness.
- To assist and support the General Manager or Department Manager in the running of a store or a…
- Find your place in a fast moving environment where you create the optimal shopping experience, with excellent customer service in a global fashion setting.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.