Finance Director jobs
- Leadership and management of the finance function.
- Experience in negotiating and completing bank finance agreements.
- Excellent opportunity for an ambitious, highly motivated finance executive with a stand-out track record to date to join the leadership team of a well…
- Relevant post qualification experience working as a finance director or divisional finance director with a large multinational company.
- Management of the accounting and finance function, four staff.
- 4-6 month Interim Financial Controller position with a fast growing pharmaceutical Company.
- Managing the running of the day to day finance operations of the business(Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Revenue Recognition).
- Reporting to the MD, role will involve:
- Working within a well established tax team, our client is looking for an experienced tax professional to lead the Group's International Tax Compliance …
- Our client, a leading MNC headquartered in Dublin, requires a UK Tax Manager to supplement the experience and resources of the existing tax team as the Company…
- This includes liaising with external advisers & local finance teams.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Tax Manager to work within the Dublin in…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.