Finance Director jobs
€54,000 - €60,000 a year
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the complete finance function whilst supervising a small team.
- Salary €54K-€60K.
- You will liaise with the QS department, the procurement team and the finance team in terms of day to day procedures.
- You will manage time frames and schedules.
€40,000 a year
- You will provide high level support to the director and 2 other department partners together with the wider team.
- Are you out of work?
- What you need to do now.
€45,000 a year
- Monitor Credit Control, AR, AP and bookkeeping functions in the finance department to ensure they remain current and tie in with expectations.
€35,000 - €45,000 a year
- You will also be tasked with ad-hoc finance and administration duties as required.
- You will be given the opportunity to take ownership of accounts while…
- Daily tasks may include; giving commercial advice to directors and senior management, preparing monthly / quarterly valuations, preparing final accounts,…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.