Fk International Financial Search & Selection jobs
- Strong analytical, financial transactional modelling and reporting experience.
- Preferably experience with a financial services sector firm, and familiar with…
- FK International is Ireland’s leading specialist financial and accountancy recruitment consultancy.
- Fundamentally, it offers you the chance to develop your…
- Support financial reporting and financial risk management for key corporate projects.
- Identify and evaluate the financial risks and support the Head of Finance…
- Our client, a recognised new entrant to the financial services market, has an opening for a first rate COO to join its business in Ireland.
- Minimum five years’ PQE, with financial reporting experience.
- Primary responsibility for ensuring the Group meets financial reporting and other compliance…
- Our client is a specialist financial services firm.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with third parties (eg MABS, financial advisors, etc).
- Our client is an international Plc.
- Liaise with Group Finance & Treasury to prepare financial models to present to bankers, investors and other stakeholders.
- Institutional capital relationship management- international experience is essential.
- In addition, you will have demonstrable and credible international capital…
- An International Tax Director is required on an interim basis for a major MNC which has its corporate HQ in Dublin.
- Identify and manage tax risk.
- Entrepreneurial, fast-growing Leisure Group with HQ in Dublin and an aggressive international expansion plan.
- Reporting to the MD, role will involve:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.