Fk International Financial Search & Selection jobs
South Dublin, County Dublin
€40,000 - €50,000 a year
- Maintain financial and other controls and improve control environment.
- A Global Tech Firm has a requirement for a Part Qualified Accountant to join their…
- Our client, an International Investment House, is seeking to hire a first rate and highly experienced Leveraged Finance Professional to join its team in Dublin.
- Our client is a specialist financial services firm.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with third parties (eg MABS, financial advisors, etc).
- Oversee financial planning and analysis for the division – including earnings, cashflow, tax etc.
- Our client, a leading life reinsurance company is recruiting…
- Overall responsibility for financial reporting, controls and compliance for division, and continuous development of reporting, FP&A and forecasting capabilities…
- First rate financial modelling skills are required.
- Contributing to the production of periodic financial results, both statutory and commercial in nature.
- Preparation and review of Group consolidation and financial reports and monthly management accounts to the highest standards ensuring accuracy and appropriate…
€60,000 - €70,000 a year
- Our client, a specialist Corporate Finance, Investment and Strategic advisor has an opening for a senior professional with extensive corporate finance…
- Our client is an international aviation business.
- Assessment and understanding of the underlying asset position (i.e. aircraft) as it relates to the deal from a…
- Various technical aspects of the role including transaction management, financial modelling and valuation techniques.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.