Full Time jobs
- Open24 is the perfect place to start your career in Banking.
- We are an award winning contact centre, based in Blackrock, South County Dublin that provides first…
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
- Help to ensure products and services are available for customers at all times.
- Contract: Full - Time (30.00 - 35.00).
Carrigtwohill, County Cork
- Manufacturing Team Member (Temp – 12 Months).
- Sets up and operates a variety of automatic or semi-automatic machines including robotic assembly equipment used…
- Prepare the customer’s meal with care and respect – give your customers gold standard food and drink every time.
- Provide friendly, fast and accurate service.
- Basic understanding of computer architectures and run-time systems.
- At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent…
€24,104 - €39,796 a year
- Such other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- It will be reviewed from time to time with the post holder.
- Basic Function of the Role:
- Above all, you will love having a good time.
- Ensure product is in the right place at the right time.
- Being an Operations Assistant at Superdry means getting…
€10.60 an hour
- Joining Screwfix means joining a growing team – full of support, opportunities, and fun!
- You’ll be at the core of Screwfix, making sure our customers are the…
€462 - €725 a week
- The Legal Aid Board is an independent state agency which provides legal aid and advice in civil cases to persons of modest means at little cost.
- To obtain this we will need 5 years' full referencing history, with a Criminal Record Check.
- Working in an Airside role, to follow aviation security…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.