Full Time jobs
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth operation of trading.
- Full Irish working visa for a minimum of 2 years.
- Complete fluent English and excellent communication and time management skills is a must.
- FULL TIME TO INCLUDE LATE NIGHT AND WEEKEND WORKING.
- Let our training take you further!
- Join our team as an Optical Assistant, and you’ll discover why at…
€12,792 a year
- Permanent, Part-time – 20 hours a week, working 5 days a week between Monday to Friday 5pm-8pm and one full weekend day Saturday or Sunday (8.5hrs).
- Even if it’s just offering them a basket when you notice their hands are full.
- The importance of your role.
- Giving them fantastic customer care and making them…
Shop Equipment Limited
Citywest, County Dublin
€24 an hour
- Permanent Full Time – Immediate Start – based in Dublin 24.
- Secretarial / Admin / Call-Centre / Customer Service.
- Competitive Remuneration Package is on offer.
- To obtain this we will need 5 years' full referencing history, with a Criminal Record Check.
- Working in an Airside role, to follow aviation security…
€10 an hour
- Able to start early as part of the airports longer trading hours (but an early finish means more time in your day).
- Store Support Colleague – Dixons Travel.
- This is a full time positon that will require the successful candidate to be able to work 5 shifts a week to include some evenings and weekends.
- Tom Ford - Fragrance Specialist - Arnotts, Dublin - 30 Hours - Full-Time, Permanent.
- As one of our talented sales advisors you will provide welcoming, authentic…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.