Full Time jobs in Dublin
You refined by:
AWS EMEA SARL (Irish Branch) (undo)
- Significant relevant work experience in marketing, marketing communications and/or digital/high-technology companies/products to public sector IT customers.
- As a member of the AWS Support team, you will be at the forefront of Cloud technologies with interactions with the full breadth of AWS services.
- Experience managing full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications.
- Members of the AWS Support team, are at the forefront of Cloud…
- Members of the AWS Cloud Premium Support team are at the forefront of Cloud technologies, interacting with the full breadth of AWS services.
- College/University Degree or equivalent experience.
- Fluent in English and other European.
- Technical interest with 1 year or more of experience in IT prospecting…
- Bachelor’s degree with one to two years of experience in a Technical Customer Service role.
- Passion to work with customers.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in a relevant discipline (Law, Political Science, Corporate Communication, etc.).
- The Public Policy Manager will:
- Experience managing full 3 tier application stacks from the OS up through custom applications.
- Members of the AWS Cloud Premium Support team are at the…
- 5-10 years of technology related sales, business development, marketing, channel management or consulting experience.
- Track record of strong business judgement.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ or more years of IT implementation experience in Telecommunications service providers.
- Scripting and/or coding skills.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.