Full Time jobs in Dublin
€80,000 - €90,000 a year
- Working with the Health & Safety Department to ensure safe ensuring safe construction at all times Strong time management and communication skills are essential…
- Deliver projects on time and within budget and to meet the desired business objectives.
- Manage the delivery of internal and outsourced projects from project…
- He/she will manage the resources, budgets and ensure that all workstream/s within the project are delivered on time and to a high quality.
- These positions will be based in ESB Offices, Dublin, but may from time to time require travel to business unit locations.
- Zurich IT Services Hub is looking for a Project Manager to join its team.
- Established in 2013 and now based in Blackrock, the ITS (Information Technology…
€35,000 - €45,000 a year
- Ability to meet agreed time lines/deadlines.
- This leading DMC based in Dublin is currently recruiting a Project Manager to ensure the delivery of a top class…
€50,000 - €85,000 a year
- What you will be doing:
- Engage with senior stakeholders to identify and generate new business opportunities.
- Project Management and Scrum certifications.
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively.
- Develop full scale project plans to monitor, track and report on project progress.
- Our client is looking to hire a Project Manager for a one year contract.
- This newly created role will report to the CEO but will leverage capability across the…
- Our client is seeking to recruit Project Manager to join their team based in Kildare or Dublin.
- This role will provide operational management and support for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.