Full Time jobs in Ennis, County Clare
- Title: Production Scientist Team Lead (UA).
- Reporting to: UA Manufacturing Manager.
- Supervise the daily activities of the department, including Formulation,…
- You will support core team members for Service and Support for Blood Virus projects ensuring delivery of assigned tasks on time regularly communicating NPD…
- Reporting to: Senior Manager Development Science.
- The purpose of the role is to lead R&D project teams with accountability for significant technical Clinical…
- Title: Technical Operations Manager (Manager, Manufacturing Science) BV.
- Reporting to: Senior Manager, Manufacturing Science.
- B.SC + 9 years Experience or M.
- Title: Process Technician (Evening/Day Shift) - Monday - Thursday 4.00p.m - 12.00a.m & Friday 3.00p.m - 10.00p.m) (Day shift) - Monday -Thursday 8.00am - 4.00p…
- Ensure adequate availability of materials from project inception to full scale manufacturing.
- Reporting to: Planning and Purchasing Manager.
- Title: Supplier Quality Manager (Manager, Quality Assurance).
- Reporting To: Manufacturing & Supplier Quality Manager.
- Development and maintenance of BOMs.
- Excellent time management, planning and organisation skills.
- Support DBS improvement initiatives, utilizing DBS tools including participation in Visual Daily…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.