Full Time jobs in Kinsealy, County Dublin
€44,000 - €58,000 a year
- Working hours: Day shift, Monday - Friday (full time).
- You will have substantive experience as an independent operator for full range of procedures: EP, Echo …
- I am delighted to assist my client, a leading Private Hospital in Dublin, in recruiting for a CNM3 for their Pre Assessment Clinic Service.
€53,000 - €63,000 a year
- Work life balance is very important to them - Flexi time is available.
- Would you like to join an organisation that puts its staff and patients at the forefront?
€50,000 - €60,000 a year
- A full drivers licence with access to a car.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, initiative, teamwork and time management skills.
- I am currently looking for NMBI Registered Paediatric Nurses to work as part of the HSE, in Children's Hospital's based in the Leinster Region of Ireland.
- Would you like to become a valuable employee and gain exceptional professional experience in a well-known maternity hospital who are known for providing top…
- To be able to manage the day to day functions required within Customers Engineering Storeroom locations in order to provide the required services to site users…
€24 - €25 an hour
- We have an exciting Maintenance Technician role available within a long standing, world class food production company based in the Kildare area offering…
€40,000 - €45,000 a year
- Basic + bonus and commissions.
- Company Vehicle (Fuel Card/Laptop/Phone).
- Due to continued success our client, based in the Dublin area, is currently looking to…
- Observe and provide real-time quality oversight, and support for production unit operations, extending to formulation, vial and Syringe Fill Finish related…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.