Full Time jobs in Lucan, County Dublin
- Must have a professional electrical certification (National Craft Certificate (NCC), Registered Electrical Contractor (REC), or equivalent).
- Experience as a full-stack engineer.
- These are exciting times—we are building an elite team of developers in Dublin to work on ambitious initiatives to keep…
- Currently working towards a BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design,…
- BS/BA degree in Business, Economics, Finance or Accounting, Computer Science, or related experience.
- 7+ years of experience in one or more of the following…
- Experience providing executive support assistance at Senior management level.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong prioritization and time management ability.
- Must be well organized and able to work effectively under time pressure.
- Some travel may be required (less than 25% of time).
- Currently in pursuit of obtaining a Level 6 or 7 qualification in Hardware, Computing, or Networking.
- Data Center Services Procurement supports Data Center Global Services in obtaining the best services at the lowest costs, and manages the full “Supplier…
- In pursuit of obtaining a Technical or Associates Degree within a relevant Technical Field.
- Have and maintain a GPA above a 3.0.
- Master’s degree in Library or Information Science or equivalent professional experience.
- Proven skills in data retrieval techniques.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.