- 6 + months of relevant IT experience.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- We're looking for Data Center Technicians to join our…
- Complex calendar management (often in different time zones).
- Highly pro-active & customer centric attitude.
- Very well structured, organised, and detail oriented…
- Effective prioritization and time management.
- AS/BS in Computer Science; or Certification in a relevant field (CCENT, Network+, CCNA) and up to 2 years of…
- Master’s degree in Library or Information Science or equivalent professional experience.
- Proven skills in data retrieval techniques.
- The position is full time and shift based, operating on a 24*7 rotation.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment, displaying excellent time…
- Degree in computer science, technical writing, communications, or related fields, or equivalent experience.
- Strong prioritization and time management ability.
- Must be well organized and able to work effectively under time pressure.
- Experience managing efforts in developing data center focused projects of all sizes.
- 3+ Years experience in Data Center Engineering or Data Center Operations.
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, Python, C++.
- Excellent verbal and oral English skills.
- 2+ years in a customer facing role (eg: sales, customer service management, vendor management, etc).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.